Automated Test System
MSA Galaxy GX2 provides automated calibration of MSA ALTAIR Gas Detector fleet.
This easy-to-use automated test stand offers high performance as either a stand-alone unit or an integrated portable detector management system, enabling total data access and control of the MSA ALTAIR Family Gas Detector fleet. Once any ALTAIR Family Gas Detector is placed within the GALAXY GX2 System, it can be tested, calibrated and charged automatically. Flexibility allows for up to 10 test stations, 4 cylinder holders and multi-unit charger within one GALAXY GX2 System detector bank Models: Altair 2XP gas detector: H2S-pulse Altair 2XT gas detector: two-tox CO/H2S Altair 2XT gas detector: two-tox SO2/H2S-LC Altair 2X gas detector: CO Altair 2X gas detector: SO2
• Easy setup, simple use with touch-free testing (testing starts automatically without touching a single button)
• Color touch screen enhances user experience at the test stand
• Test up to 10 gas detectors simultaneously in the time most competitive systems take to test one device
• 18 languages available for test stand and MSA Link Pro Software that simplifies usage and reduces training
• Exceeds 50% reduction in cost of ownership, including calibration gas expenses when combined with high performance MSA XCell® Sensors
• At-a-glance indicators include low calibration gas volume, expiration warnings and test stand status.
• MSA Link® Pro Software provides proactive safety management, dashboard overview and total record-keeping.